Wednesday, April 29, 2009

#109: Self-Portrait #2


Courtesy of Crap Management as instigated by PG.

Go see what monkey business they've been delving into. It's their faults, after all .....

Raw and uncensored. I took it as soon as I was finished with work last evening. Opened the trunk of the car, set the timer, popped the camera on a convenient box in the back and proceeded to self-snap the wonderfulness you see above in all its glory.

And yes. Something was in my eye when the camera went off. How lovely for me.



....................... Ruprecht ( STOP )


7 comments:

Ms Mgt said...

Rupe...you make me laugh...
Love the pic!

TopSurf said...

I love it!!

PG said...

I can be a bit of an instigator. But I have that innocent look that usually keeps me out of trouble.

Ruprecht said...

Yeah ... right, PG .....

On a limb with Claudia said...

Handsome guy - who did you get to double for you?

Unknown said...

Got to laugh...Good photograph. Cheers...

Marissa said...

Rupe-tacular!!